Undercounter 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Undercounter 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
Your body is under constant daily assault by toxic substances, a great many of which are hard or impossible to completely avoid. Your blood, kidneys & liver all requires a constant daily supply of good clean water to fuel all the various filtration systems nature has designed to keep your body healthy and free of toxins.
When you give your body water that is filled with toxins, you are asking your body to work twice as hard at detoxification, because it must first detoxify the water you are drinking, before that water can be used to fuel your organs of detoxification!
Clearly, the most efficient way to help your body both avoid and eliminate toxins is to provide your body with the cleanest, purest water you can find.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a proven and dependable technology. RO systems work by forcing water through a semi-permeable membrane that separates the clean water at the molecular level from the majority of impurities. Impurities including sodium, calcium, chloride, sulfates and heavy metals commonly measured as total dissolved solids (TDS) are typically reduced by 99% and rinsed down the drain.
RO systems use proven treatment methods including sediment, carbon and membrane technology to produce highly purified, great tasting water. RO membranes are able to reject up to 99% of the dissolved solids in your water. This not only includes metals, salts and minerals, but cysts, bacteria and viruses as well. This protects your family from 99% of all health hazards normally found in your unfiltered water.
5-STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS PROCESS:
- Stage 1 Sediment Pre-Filter: A pre-filter sediment cartridge is utilized, which because of the fine micron rating, is effective in removing dirt and sand particles.
- Stage 2 KDF and Carbon Pre-Filter: The high-quality KDF and carbon prefilter provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color. It also removes heavy metals to extend the life of the membrane and improve membrane performance.
- Stage 3 Secondary Carbon Pre-Filter: This secondary carbon pre-filter provides effective filtration and does not release carbon dust. It provides for improved membrane performance.
Stage 4 High Capacity Reverse Osmosis Membrane: A thin film composite (TFC)
high qualitymembrane that can process up to 36 gallons per day.
- Stage 5 Final Carbon Post-Filter: This filter provides final polishing of processed water leaving the storage tank.
Our Undercounter RO System features:
- 5-stage filtration
Non electricpermeate pump dramatically increases water production, which reduces waste water by 67%
4 gallonmetal tank
- Long reach faucet
- High-flow faucet plumbing
Clog freebrine flow
- Installation kit includes quick connect fittings, saddle valves, tubing and instructions included
- Assembled in USA
The unit is easily installed by any handy person - just use your sprayer or soap dispenser hole, or make a new one for the supplied faucet!
- System Dimensions: 16.7" H x 16.3" W x 5.3" D
- Storage Tank Dimensions: 19" H x 10" D
Exclusive Sanitary Quick Change design means no tools and no mess. The sealed cartridges change easily in seconds - and your filters remain untouched by human hands! The ability to service the unit in just a few minutes without tools has become the desired industry standard. Filters should be replaced every 6 months to 1 year, depending on the quality of your water. The Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane should be replaced every three years, depending on the quality of your water.