Air Purification System - Medium
As much as 62% of all
caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.”
-The American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Experts warn that breathing the air in our homes and workplaces is even more dangerous than outdoor air pollution. According to the EPA, indoor air is 2–5 times more polluted than outdoor air. And an indoor air pollutant is 1,000 times more likely to reach your lungs than an outdoor pollutant!
The air in your home could be making you sick!
Sniffles, a scratchy throat or watery eyes don’t necessarily mean you’re sick with a cold or the flu. In reality, about 50% of all illnesses are caused by, or aggravated by, indoor air pollution. And, an estimated 1,500 hazardous substances can be found in the typical American home. Couple that with the fact that we spend an astonishing 90% of our lives indoors, and you can better understand the ballooning number of wellness issues facing modern society.
Consider these hazards:
- Allergens such as dust, dander and pollens
- Carbon monoxide escaping from fireplaces and gas stoves
- Live dust mites and their residue in furniture and bedding
- Noxious, gas-emitting pesticides
- Mold and bacteria funneling through heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) out-
gasingfrom paint and carpeting
- The myriad of pollutants released by common household air fresheners and cleansers
While pollutant levels from these individual sources may not pose a significant risk by themselves, the serious risks come from the cumulative effects of these contaminants. And the fact is that most of us are living with (and suffering from) these hazards. Good housekeeping, no matter how often or thorough, can’t solve these problems.
How then, are you to protect yourself and your loved ones?
You need an air treatment system… but which one?
Having researched this question for over ten years, we were truly surprised how utterly inadequate and ineffective most of the air purifiers we tested were. In fact, several of the
We are happy to provide the solution—the revolutionary Airwise Purifier. Airwise provides a healthy answer for
- Maintenance & Noise Free
WisepointeTechnology Senses Air Pollution and Actively Eliminates It
Photo CatalyticIonization Technology
- Safely Sanitizes & Takes Airborne Pollutants, including Dust, Dander, Mold, Chemicals, Bacteria, Viruses, Smoke & Odors out of the Air
- No Fans, No Noise, No Filters, No Plate Cleaning
- Dimensions: 12" L x 8" D x 4" H
- Works on areas up to 750 square feet
Replacement Lamp Modules: Replace the Photocatalytic Lamp Module every 12-18 months.